Saturday, December 23, 2017

A message from a student who attended while living in Provo over the 2017 summer...

Nickie, I just wanted to share this with you because you played a part on this story and since I do not practice thankful meditation anymore, i have to tell you via meet up ;) you remember the weird thing that used to happen to me when meditating? That I felt that my head has on the left side even if it was not? I went to the doctor and it was an optical problem! Apparently, I need glasses really bad, especially for my left eye who was making incredible efforts. What i really want to tell you is that I am sure that it is thanks to meditation (YOUR meditation classes) that I became really aware of that and so I was able to pay attention to what my body needed to tell me❣️ I am far from having a basic level of meditation but I remember how relaxed and how focused I was after your classes, so from a cold Belgium, THANK YOU! Wish you all the best with your mindful classes! Ònia




No comments:

Post a Comment